While everyone is enjoying Pokemon Go, our mobile app QA team couldn’t resist sharing how their Pokemon trainer adventure became a buggy app documentation venture…
1. Sometimes you think you can reach the target, but it’s actually really far.
2. If you see the below interface, go straight ahead, even though you can’t see the whole picture yet.
3. If you cannot see your enemy clearly, you’ve already lost.
4. Never lose yourself.
5. Keep track of your work.
6. Retry. Retry. Retry. Believe that if everyone can, you can, too!
7. Keep calm when things go totally wrong.
We couldn’t help but notice the bugs and jokes. We love our Pokemon and we love our code! Some of these bugs could have been avoided if they’d used offline-first concept to implement the apps.
Check out Offline-First: No More Network Connection Error for further details!
If you find this post interesting, subscribe to our newsletter to get notified about our future posts!